Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu

Twi

Thanks for picking it up!
But seriously why the hell does he need to apologize for saving the girl from a rapist!? And his boss/father figure is messed up. You felt like shit and didn’t confront me, so I didn’t feel like being a decent human being, making you feel even more like shit. Next time don’t feel like shit and things won’t be so bad!......., yea that’s some amazing logic.

@Dagger, seems like seaotterscans doesn't want their content on MangaDex - they blocked uploading of their releases of Taishou Otome Otogibanashi too.

Group Leader
@Dagger: the uploads were against mangadex policies:

4.5 Circumventing group upload restrictions in any way could result in a ban.

The person who uploaded chapters 1 - 7 used their own group name instead of the name of the actual scanlating group. That's a big no-no!

Fed-Kun's army
I like this.....is this on hiatus, due to no one translating it?

@EESSKKEETIT That would mean rio-san would still be getting raped by his cousin(he was going to before, so I assume he would be doing it by now, following your statement).

That would mean, even if you dont actually mean it, that it would be okay for her to have been raped then. You need to learn how to choose your words, this is not a hentai page.

Dex-chan lover
The description sounds interesting, but starting to read straight from chapter 8 seems like a really bad idea.

just read the 1+ newest chp
why do i have the feeling that Aizawa is a yandare in makin?

i'm the only one who want MC x milf together ? i hope the milf end happy.. and not the general ending with mc x rich girl end together and forget all the other character

so i spoiled myself vol 10-11
... and f*cck the author is forcing the milf into a new guys :facepalm:
mc x riche girl is still ongoing --' and just to make everyone happy the author force the childhood friend into mc's sister (plus, love triangle with the blond dude) :3
i thought this manga was different from other general one (with the 2 first volume) but it wasn't the case, and i saw this coming since vol 3, i was hoping it would be a different story... to bad (i think), it's coming to an end with the coming arc... tsshhh milf girl best girl

Users who are viewing this thread