Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

lol at the scanlators expecting competnece from Ed, havent you been reading this manga? he let iris go of course he cant do anything properly even his grandmother likes Iris.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't read the LN/WN but I feel like Yuri will
make a fool of herself

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Bern, from A-hole to cool bro. Gotta respect him for realizing his mistake and even getting worried to the sister he once disowned.

Group Leader
Bern is finally becoming a better brother and taking responsibility for his past actions, he's starting to win me over!

Double-page supporter
I've been waiting for this!!!!
Huwaaaaaaaaaaa

Her fake fluffiness offends me! Begone demon girl.
Regarding Mitsu’s corner I think that the prince probably is jealous but also calculating himself so he lets those guys flirt to keep them under his/the b*tches influence.

Dex-chan lover
Does make you wonder how the other guys rationalize it, from Bern, and I think Dawson's, pov they are letting the girl go, so she can be happy with the Prince, her happiness is all that matters to them. So why doesn't it bother anyone that the Pope's son keeps flirting with her so openly?

Dex-chan lover
Bern looks good. I wonder if Iris had a hand in his outfit? It looks rather mordern.

@CountryMage He's probably the flirty sort of character that no one takes seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread