Nibun no Ichi Boyfriend

Contributor
Woah This series is back,
I remembered an anon uploading 1st chapter on batoto and no one pick it up
Thanks gb scans

Power Uploader
You're welcome ? This was previously done by another group but seems they dropped it after parts of Ch. 1 so I decided to translate the rest.?

Dex-chan lover
An almost entirely wholesome gender bender manga I can safely show almost anyone, with a really cute and likeable FtM representation as well?

Whoa.

This probably never going to be continued, but hey atleast i enjoyed it

Power Uploader
@LineaR Nah, I'm just in the process of translating volume 1. Halfway through and a new chapter should be uploaded within this week. This one's a bit harder since the text's so tiny and can be hard to read at times lol but still doable.

Dex-chan lover
This not anything new. but i can have either a normal couple or yuri. win-win, i guess

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy it's really happening, it's getting translated! I'm so happy

Contributor
I never doubt this manga ???
Our Pitied protagonist
Childhood Friend who's Shoujo manga freak
Girlfriend who has taken over 50% world stock market
Cute Dad and Masculine Mom. and their ridiculous past
\ MASTERPIECE /
Edit : it would be nice if raw quality is high,

Contributor
I get that I probably shouldn't be thinking about this from a scientific standpoint, but among all the other things, there's one thing that keeps needling me on the back of my mind. They transform way more often than those in other sex switching manga, and since it's attributed to genes instead of magic mumbo jumbo, I would have to assume the growth and removal of flesh, and everything else, takes actual calories and nutrients. A lot of them. So it's a good thing Sakura is rich enough to afford higher food intake and Ajiro has his mom to hunt for... sustenance. Actually, I don't know what the nutritional value of bear is, but a high protein, calorie, and calcium diet would help

Ahhh this seems so wholesome and sweet but if I had to nitpick one thing about the manga it's that the panelling is so plain and characterless.
There's a lot you can do for a series when you know how to draw the viewer's eye and make things pop out but the presentation is so formal and repetitive that it does unfortunately bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread