Flaming Hot Desire

Are tall planning to start from the beginning and work your way up? And what is the current update process?

Can we get some more man grand solar minimum could happen anytime now can we fucking get some updates on some good mangas im trying to enjoy n finish everything before ice age comes man i did not sign up for this suffering before death i said this countless times we dont have much time on this planet and i seriously hat when my times being wasted trying to find a single update i wasted my 2months staring at this and im trying to die without regretting that i never read the ending because i always like to finish my books when the earth startsblowing up with its magma yall gonna regret that yall wished to have been warned sooner and wouldve hauled some ass its frustrating

Group Leader
@GothicOmega If we were to upload all the chapters, that would be over 100 of them to upload, and I'm lazy so that's probably never going to happen. All the chapters are on MangaRock though, so if you want to read them you can read them there. But we're going to be uploading all the future chapters on here. You can also join our discord server and read them there :D Sorry!

Contributor
Then how about, Uploading it little by little
example 5 chapter per day, and in a month we'll have over 180 chapters

Group Leader
@CoolOtamegane That's a good idea but I don't have all the files on my computer, they're spread out between me and other people who used to QC. I'm pretty sure they don't want to dig through their computer and upload them, and neither do I. If someone wanted to save them all from our discord servers and upload them that would be fine, they'd just have to tell me so I could remove the upload restriction.

Dex-chan lover
wait...why's there such a fucking huge gap in the chapters?

edit: nvm read the comments

Hmm Thank you for that _das

We binge'rs are gonna have a hell of a time waiting for the gap to close. ?

I'm available to help out with uploading old chapters if needed, I just a) don't know how to name the image files so they appear in proper order and b) don't want to overstep. @overlord @_das

Rough translation of the Description for my non french speaker friends:
After being cheated on by her first love, Luo Yao Yao went to a bar where she was almost sexually assaulted by Yu Ao Tian, Mafia Leader. By some circumstances she manages to escape. 2 years later, they meet again and make an arrangement. How will this turn into love? We will see !

Fuck the FL is soooooo annoying like what the hell?? is her brain stuffed with cotton or what and she is so utterly useless 😤shit I lost IQ reading this and the ML is the average "fufufu girl you're interesting from now on your mine" like she is some kind of thing or something how disgusting!!!

This manhua has the lamest plot I’ve ever seen. It all started from ML taking FL’s virginity. Not many Japanese manga similar to that concept didn’t even last long and I can’t believe it has more than 500 chapters now. I won’t recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread