Nobunaga's Chef

Dex-chan lover
A half decent series, just a shame that the current scanlator's ego is far too big for their heads, think they own everything, that people should come to them and be grateful for it.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, unreadable! Lol Scans should have made their watermark less intrusive. Just place it where aggregators can't cut!

Defacing the original art like this just lowers readers' opinions of them.

Most chapters are fine in regards to watermarks. When it's just a line that says "Read first at Lolscans.com" inbetween squares, it's totally appropriate. But some of the later chapters, starting from ch. 84 being the worst offender, are just horrendous. That is just crossing the line. Hopefully Lolscans will scale it down a bit more, even though chapter 88 is already halfway decent, except that the watermark still cover some of the art.

*edit/* seems like chapter 84 has been properly updated. Tons of respect to scanlators that appreciate and react to reader feedback!

Dex-chan lover
this is fucking great, sad that translations are really slow

Contributor
It's actually a really great manga, probably my favorite cooking manga by far, with ADDICTED TO CURRY.

they're both manga where the main theme is cooking, BUT it's not to show everytime ridiculous face like a lot of others cooking manga, there is a real story to follow, and it's very interesting to read.

I have 20 tomes of Nobunaga no chef here, and the quality don't drop, it even become better in some ways.

@razgallo
@Shangelcry

That's cause Lol scans pulled out of Mangadex and nuked 15+ chapters of Nobunaga no chef off the site.

If you want to read it, go read off their reader (HA HA HA? I certainly won't after that stunt. ) or you know, pretty much go to any Manga ripper site because Loli-Scans took their scans off Mangadex a site that's supposed to fight manga ripper sites.

No, I did not say Lol Scans were smart. Oh well.

It's been dead here for a while but figured i'll leave a comment here praying for its resurection, was a nice read

This is a really good story.
It's a little disappointing how
his actions don't change history at all
, but I suppose that might be appealing to some readers.

I'm wondering how it will end. At
Nobunaga's death
? Or before that?

Nice to see new chapters.

I also wish his actions could change history a bit but I guess if big things changes too much too early (Yeah I know it's already nearly 100 chapters but still) it would make a bit harder for the author to makes a new story and also we wouldn't really be following the history of Nobunaga...

Group Leader
@Loto7
Is it seriously the end, though? Seems still like a cliffhanger,
we still don't know if Nobunaga will still be killed by Mitsuhide, the mystery of Ken's time leap, Natsu and Ken still hasn't going further from their relationship status (lol, I was seeing for them to be like Kenshin/Kaoru, but maybe I asked too much).

Not a very solid end, imo. That's why I searched the manga for the ending, but it turns out it hasn't finished yet...? Or is it going hiatus? Or simply hasn't been translated? I'm really digging this manga, one of my favorite cooking and historical genre mangas.

Edit: I've completed reading the manga. The last chapter here is exactly at the end point of the drama, plus that Hideyoshi part a bit. Aw, man. And I just realized there's 24 volume in total so in fact I haven't read half of this story yet.

Users who are viewing this thread