Deathtament -Shin Megami Tensei SJR Another Report-

Nice, been wanting to give it a read ever since it was announced, thanks for the translation!

Is the original SMT: SJR as intense as this manga? Never heard of this before as I don't have 3DS.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks kuzunoha scans ?

And yes @NightSide original game give you that intense vibe from the opening~
Have you ever thought on how it feels trapped in demonic dungeon? Well the game show it well imo......

Dex-chan lover
The game doesn't start quite so intensely, mostly due to tutorial type stuff.
A few faceless grunts get picked off, but some of them are ok actually, wander around, find a few stranded people in no major danger, go back out, THEN stuff like this starts happening.
Hard to say what exactly will end up happening here given that this particular ship and crew is never found in game, though, considerable spoiler ahead,
given the apparent focus Lucifer's going to get it's possible that Jin is Alex's father.

Hope you guys can pick this up again, i am really hoping that all SMT Mangas get translated so that we could all know more about the SMT Franchise

I love the demonica suit design but I've never really liked the way the front of the helmet opens up. And everyone running around with it open all the time even when fighting demons looks a little silly to me

Just stopping by to say the remakes are dogshit and ruin the game balance so everyone should play the original DS games instead.

@Landale
But the Gigantic itself does appear in the Palace of Sector Bootes, near the endgame.
It's carrying a Cosmic Egg (plus a nuke in the Neutral routes). The crew is nowhere to be found, though. The driving question becomes: WHEN did they crash there, and did any of the crew actually survive elsewhere?

Dex-chan lover
I honestly do not remember ever seeing it. I remember it being mentioned, but not seen. Thanks for clarifying though.

worst ending ever, is there any continue to this??? even raw??? kudos to the translator for the great work.

Users who are viewing this thread