Yowamushi Pedal

I usually only upload it once to one site. Most sites are mirrors or something like that because I never uploaded a single chapter to mangafox, yet there they are all of them

Group Leader
Yeah, considering they all rip anyway. Thank you Nanisore and yowapeda fan scans! I wonder...I think Teshima might tell Imaizumi he made the wrong decision here ;;>v>!!

Group Leader
lol, Komari is indeed. Izumida's probably the one who needs the most character growth in this manga. Even Onoda has less breakdowns or losing willpower.

Lymus thank you so much for your contribution. I didn't have the time or pacience to reupload all of our older releases + the other volumes. Thanks a lot!!

So Tou-chan basically means daddy right? Because holy shit
(Please correct me if I'm wrong)

tou- chan is because izumida's name is touichiro and ashikiba decided to use a nickname on him
tou (ichiro)-chan
its explained on chapter 378 page 4

Yea, but im saying doesnt also mean daddy. Like thats what the word itself means and why izumida freaked out at first

after watching the latest pedal episode omake,
yeah, you were all right with the touchan- dad misunderstanding lol

lol, after the previous update, I was thinking that if 3 chapters were uploaded at a time we could still stay ahead/on track with the anime. Ganbatte! XD

EDIT: ah, 385 was named differently so it's out of order.

ahhh fixed it! should be fine by now.
pedal anime covers about 3 chapters per episode so I'm trying to release chunks of 3-4 to avoid being catched up but sometimes life happens. (Ive been super busy drawing for hakogaku anthology these past days)

Thanks as always for the continued translation and such you guys do <3. The recent chapters have all been getting me super hyped up

Users who are viewing this thread