Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Pursuit

Aggregator gang
Wait, I thought that
Diina was some type avatar of goddess or something and she brought "Lufasu back" [ /spoiler] for reasons I don't remember so how is she also Venus, when she's not actually a demon?

Dex-chan lover
Diina being Venus is either a misdirection or she's a double agent and is spying on the demons. Calling it now.

Dex-chan lover
Diina is an existence made to be bullied, it can't be possible for her to win at something

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...this is a bit weird.

Diina being Venus makes sense, but I was pretty convinced that she was a bigger player than just at "Luminary" level. Like, that one hidden character that's treating all this as a "play" of sorts, probably with a connection to the goddess.

It's lot a suspected for Diina being Venus here I can already see like she teleport her away for short time but that Golem can detect her but it could be a misleading as well.

I don't know but will author make such a obviously things.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Dammit Jupiter you should be able to think for a better name been manipulator and such......

Why do they think their plan will work as long as Libra isn't there? Both Aries and Lufasu are still around and just as strong. Even counting for the Saggitarius(?) guy.

Not sure what Venus's long game is either leading Lufasu around and getting the gang back together. Seems like eliminating her earlier would have been better.

Been a bit of derp going on lately. Hopefully it turns 'round.

Aggregator gang
No way Dina is just an ordinary spy for the demons. She's playing something bigger. She's probably even on Lufasu's side in a roundabout way (along the lines of, "I'm just observing and having fun, but I totally think you're super cool and interesting, Lufasu, dear. Oh, those demons I'm supposed to spy for? Dead. Tee hee.")

Eh sth we expected since early stages. I guess Venus have some memory manipulation skills to have fooled Lafasu.

Users who are viewing this thread