12 Beast

@EroGin I don't think this was completely cancelled, but the author has been putting it to the side to work on Monster Musume instead.

Also is the description accurate? I thought this manga came before Monster Musume.

@Pyrotrap Looking at the published date in MAL, 12 Beast(May 2013) is out a year after Monster Musume(March 2012)

Group Leader
You should properly put the group's name since it's not unknown; being in the chapters themselves at the end, like Heart and Feather scanlations. If it's not in the droplist, then you can add the group under Groups.

Dex-chan lover
Waitaminute, volume 6 released a month ago, it definitely ain't dead.

Yoooo, @Pyrotrap, this is the same guy that made Monster Musume?!
No wonder beast-girls and tiddies looked familiar! I like this manga even more now.

i think its dead its been a fucking long time since an update, and i doubt its cause of monster musume cause that also hasnt been updated in a loooooooong while

@jesusdeath14 According to some online stuff about the manga, a mummy girl eventually shows up, leading me to believe it's more the scanlator's problem than something with the manga itself.

For what I've heard Seven Seas picked up the manga, and they caught up with the translation quickly, they already released volume 6, which is past where the translation had stoped

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder that all the girls (except Freki) are used goods that his brother fucked.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ainz: Not his party members at least. The ones BESIDES them? Yeah. The harpy (not the others though. He had a feast for sure then.) and werewolf is a confirmed virgin. The scylla could have (no confirmation), the minotaur I seriously doubt given her innocent nature, but it's debatable. The golem was only recently added and no way in the world she was touched.

Dex-chan lover
Did it end because the main character died? You don't get many stories that actually allow their characters to die. Normally they pull something out of their @$$ to make the main character survive when they shouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread