Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5

I fucking fucking fucking hate this awful weak MC shit that has been going around for an eternity. For Goddamn's sake, life doesn't work like that, a functioning fucking relationship with a woman, even if only as friendship, is fucking normal. Please, authors, try to escape from your damn pitiable ego and think about real persons.
On a second note, I wonder why I really hate this so much.
PD: Nagatoro makes me wanna draw again.

Dex-chan lover
lol she really loves bullying him. She's not bullying him that badly though, I mean, the things she bullies him for are things he needs to improve anyway

Dex-chan lover
@ alraisen “life doesn’t work like that”
That’s why we are reading manga and other stuff ;)

Double-page supporter
The swimsuit made me laugh. I bet she's a virgin too, albeit one with a raunchy sense of humor.

Fed-Kun's army
A mystery for the ages: 'Toro is pretty blatantly getting wet here, how is it not showing through the swimsuit? 🤔

Why doesn't this happen IRL ? Why did I have such a miserable school life.... Dropping out was the best thing I did in my life honestly.

Banned
... Why would he even get flustered? She has no secondary sexual characteristics at all. Her figure is frankly prepubescent.
At least the girls that taunted me back in school had figures worth being flustered over... but frankly that is a humiliating thing to be remembering.
Why do I even remember things that happened over 20 years ago?

@Komeoww exactly and I'll list some of their sacred knowledge
1 Don't fu*k the loli or your sister
2 Beware of yanderes
3 You shall not start waifu wars

Users who are viewing this thread