World Trigger

Aggregator gang
How I wish the author would feel fine enough to keep the serie going again

Dex-chan lover
DAMMIT!!! I SERIOUSLY WANT TO INJECT THE AUTHOR WITH MYSTERIOUS SUBSTANCE X JUST TO READ MORE OF THIS MANGO!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This is a good series about team work and tactics.Too bad about the mangaka health. Any latest news on the mangaka condition?

I commented too soon. Yep...after a quick glance this has already been released elsewhere before hiatus sigh

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/03/11/world-trigger/

IT'S LONG

I am an enormous fan of World Trigger, to a stupid degree. This review is 4500 words of praise. To summarize it: I think this is a really special battle manga that does so many things well. Its emphasis on tactics rather than passionate curb stomp battles really sets it apart. It's got a great, enormous cast that's totally lovable and a really good story keeping it all together. Love it.

I... I want it back ;_;

Group Leader
I need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Group Leader
What's up with these editions? isn't there a better quality version out there to replace them?

Contributor
@skytempest

Apparently, the serie will come-back soon :
tumblr_pglbo3MDsL1rzp45wo1_1280.jpg

But it will probably not be weekly anymore, bur montly, it's better this way for the author health. Weekly is really exhausting.

Power Uploader
@siquall

It's also jumping from Weekly Shonen Jump to Jump SQ... so yea, weekly to monthly as of Dec 4th...

Now.. if only I could find Jump SQ in english I'd subscribe to it...

At least I think that monthly will fit well with this type of tactical manga, I hope it doesn't get even less frequent as did d grayman but above all I hope for the author health.

@GodricKharg Viz apparently sticks some Jump SQ series into the English version of their WSJ digital, so pretty sure they'll continue carrying it there once it comes back.

Users who are viewing this thread