MangaYo

FYI its rude to steal projects from other groups that have officially taken them. In addition, to rush the translation just to get ahead of them and steal views is really a dick move.

Jesus Christ your spelling in the last chapter is just terrible. Shouldn't you know how to write before taking someone else project?

Power Uploader
Your two releases so far are glorious train wrecks of incompetence on both proofreading and typesetting.

Omangas website is the worst website ever. It's full of ads, link shorterners with lots of ads. Terrible experience. It was only made to generate money as fast as possible. That's why I prefere mangadex

Group Leader
wew stellar proofreading and typesetting yo (please note the sarcasm)

Can't even read the chapter there, wtf is wrong the their website ?

Power Uploader
Abysmal cleaning, sub-par typesetting = a shitty release.

Forgot to mention the spelling errors. Hire a PR please.

I recommend waiting for the Hatigarm release, as should any sensible person.

Fed-Kun's army
Please stop trying to post your releases on this site, they are getting removed for a reason.

Please stop posting Tales of Demons and Gods stuff here. We don't want you and your subpar work, so please leave.

Guys i mean.. come on this is just sad.... stealing projects isn't the way to do it, do something original or pick up a dropped project in a good quality not this russed mess and you will gain followers like every other scanalation group this is just sad as i said before.....

Why they continue to attempt to sniping projects to just gain a few $$ is beyond me. Zero communication from the group itself zero communication with they group they attempt to steal from and shoddy works continuous complaints about how they are handling themselves, all for a couple of $$ probably cost more to run the their site then they have gotten.
No Idea why they didn't release series no one else is doing as people will always read and would generate a lot more without the flame...

Users who are viewing this thread