Jun and Kaoru

Dex-chan lover
well its something. not all that unnecessary drama from his previous series (even though that one ended well).

Group Leader
Ohhh, another one I was anticipating from Twitter!!
I loved Rokurokubi, and this artist's style in general is so pretty. I hope this story turns out interesting and cute.

In the description it says that " a secret everyone knows about,".
Wait... If everyone knows about it how is it a secret????

@BukimiOtaku

It's called open secret, like how we know that CIA does spy us, but it's never confirmed by them, so it's technically a secret but is known to many people

lly

Contributor
Why can't they have two uniforms though? That would make way more sense than swapping them everyday

Am I missing something here? Didn't this used to be drawn in pencil with, like, a manila colored background?

@Razgriz13 No, but Jun is typically a male name and Kaoru is typically female. Jun also used male pronouns for himself in the first chapter, while Kaoru used female. One can assume that Jun was originally the male and Kaoru the female and that they've likely been doing this a long time, given how nonchalant about it they are.

Why do you communist translators use 27° Celsius? If I wanted to see that, I'm moving to Europe and read the raws thede... Bub. Fbi kun you musr be American, treason. Not anymore

Users who are viewing this thread