Satsuriku no Tenshi

for those looking for the other chapters,the translator is on hiatus and I believe only volume 1 is up on yen press.

Edit; this was a few months before the new translator group came and translated chapters 23+. Wheeeee

Fed-Kun's army
I should mention that there is a game very similar to this manga on steam (not sure if its an adaptation of the manga or not) under the same name "Angels of Death". Cheap, fairly short, and pretty fun.

Fed-Kun's army
The manga is an adaptation of the game, not the other way around.

Contributor
Chapter orders, cause different nomenclature, is completely broken. Up to the mod. @ixlone

Group Leader
Everything looks fine to me, at the time of posting. The series seems to have a lot of cut scenes ("Wait, what happened to the shackles?", etc) and the story takes an interesting few turns and segues, but nothing appears to be amiss.

I dropped this manga after I read chapter 1.

But, I really like the anime adaption. JC Staff did a good job. The art, the effects and many more.
Seems like I will follow the anime only.
Because the manga isn't really good.

Never played the game, nor know how it boosted in popularity so much, but the anime is really well made and I prefer it a lot over the manga. The manga is still nice though, simply because I doubt the anime will go super deep into the story in about 12/13 episodes sadly.

Après le chapitre 34, il faudra attendre la sortie des volumes pour pouvoir avoir les scans. Le volume 9 sortira soit en décembre ou en janvier.

Group Leader
Just wanted to put a little update here that I now have volume 8 and have begun translating! I will post chapters as I finish them.

Edit: English translation is now up to date.

Why there's no more chapters? I know that the manga is still in release. If I'm not mistaken, it's up to chapter 48 in Japan... But, why are there no more translations??

Played the RPG maker game already, did the manga reach past the point where
they escape and Zack gets arrested but rachel breaks him out of the jail?

Users who are viewing this thread