Author Chapter 1 (Shinka no Mi)
If smells could kill... confirmed!
Errr... Yeah, hmm... Well, I remember seeing the novel version of this a while back and I decided not to read it because I saw some bad reviews. I think most of them said it was hilarious at the start but it got increasingly worse as the mc started to become more and more annoying or something like that. Yeah, I think the manga version might be good enough to read at least.
Heh, this was so bad.. but what appears to be badder is his smell. So bad it kills.
When I seen his starting stats I had to ask is an onion knight
OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY!
ok this one is somewhat unique
lol interesting
Hello fellow oxygen consumers :D
i'm here for a cute mc :>
A pretty good start. Goofy expressions and an MC that reacts pretty relatably, if predictably.
I've read a lot of manga but I've never someone kill with BO before.
Well, I remember seeing the novel version of this a while back and I decided not to read it because I saw some bad reviews.

Bad reviews make me more curious about a series. Often times, reviewers are just wrong (hell, half the people on sites like this seem to lack basic reading comprehension, so it's understandable). Even if they're right, it might be just the right kind of bad so they're still wrong (you know, Bruce Campbell B movie so bad it's good kind of bad). And if it is just plain ol' bad, better to judge that for myself than listen to random untrustworthy testimonies.
Somehow I imagine if I was isekai'd... I'd be like this guy. Or a 36-year-old version of this guy... though I was stick-thin when I was his age.