The Seed of Evolution - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Errr... Yeah, hmm... Well, I remember seeing the novel version of this a while back and I decided not to read it because I saw some bad reviews. I think most of them said it was hilarious at the start but it got increasingly worse as the mc started to become more and more annoying or something like that. Yeah, I think the manga version might be good enough to read at least.

Aggregator gang
Heh, this was so bad.. but what appears to be badder is his smell. So bad it kills.

Dex-chan lover
A pretty good start. Goofy expressions and an MC that reacts pretty relatably, if predictably.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I remember seeing the novel version of this a while back and I decided not to read it because I saw some bad reviews.

Bad reviews make me more curious about a series. Often times, reviewers are just wrong (hell, half the people on sites like this seem to lack basic reading comprehension, so it's understandable). Even if they're right, it might be just the right kind of bad so they're still wrong (you know, Bruce Campbell B movie so bad it's good kind of bad). And if it is just plain ol' bad, better to judge that for myself than listen to random untrustworthy testimonies.

Banned
Somehow I imagine if I was isekai'd... I'd be like this guy. Or a 36-year-old version of this guy... though I was stick-thin when I was his age.

Users who are viewing this thread