Life So Happy

Can someone tell me, is this manga still ongoing in Japan?
The latest volume 2 out in 2017, last year became the cover of the magazine. AFAIK, there was no news after that. It's a bit strange to see in one year no recent volume comes out looking at the publishing cycle.

I just saw chapter 11 raw and it made me crazy!

@goronyanpai

It’s still ongoing. I’ve read up to Ch13 translated to Spanish but they said it’s now a chapter every three months which kinda sucks...

Chapters 1-10 are up on Shoujo Sense's site, though that appears to be as far as they've gotten with no new release in over a year.

I'm really glad to see this back. Several years back, I was a fanatical follower of Love So Life, and was quite saddened that this wasn't scanlated and posted with the incredible speed that LSL was (pretty spoiled for a leecher?). Anyway, thank you very much Little Miss & Good Sir Scanlations. Ignore my selfish rantings and go at your own pace.

Fed-Kun's army
not going to lie, this sequel feels pointless. Love so life was good enough.

I'm getting old here.
Honestly, the publication cycle of this manga (not the translated one) is crazy so it is less desirable to follow.
I feel the author should sell the romance story in this sequel, so the main focus is not on the twins.
The twins are happy with their father, growing up and happy on their own.
I don't really hate those twins grow up, considering their interesting and childish characters, but it feels like I want more than that. *cri*

It's nice to see Matsunaga again, he is my teenage crush.

I'm more interested in the love story than the twins honestly, but i mean it's nice to have both, i just hope the main focus will be on my peoples <3

I love this, I’ve always wanted a cute slice of life after my favourite mangas that cover the character’s lives!

Thank you for the translation.. Hopefully I could read till the end chapter ^ω^

I wonder, will there be a little sneakpeak of Nao-kun's and Honoka's relationship..?
I'm curious... ⊙_⊙

I wish this manga could be adapted to anime version.. It's kinda a loss to just read this as a manga and wondering what voice suit them ≥﹏≤

Fed-Kun's army
Sad to hear people don’t like reading about the twins. I found Love So Life and what’s translated of Life So Happy to be really incredible looks at trauma, age, professional experience and mental health. I’m so glad the author decided to show how the pain the twins felt so young affected them as they got older. So much appreciation to the scanlators, and I wish I could buy these as copies. This series is so underrated.

Users who are viewing this thread