Author Aho Girl
Damn this got extreme in so many ways.
Those salted veggie looked delicious but Yoshiko banana face kill me everytime.
Why is this manga called for 4koma?
@bastek66 Because it mostly uses 4 panel format on left and right side of the pages, hence 4 koma.
pro...gress...??
https://mangadex.com/data/7b1560953277ba2e40c0bbffb94070e7/x22.jpg

THIS IS TO GO... EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
I need to pat Ruri's head
Fighto, Ruri!
Screw yoshio, but I would take care of Ruri for the rest of my life. She tries so hard.
@BCS
When I copy paste your link it always redirects me to mangadex home page. Is that only me or also the case for others?
Sayaka is such an angel
More progress?!

@mommy don't worry about it, it was a lame joke anyway. Seems like mangadex is still stabilizing, now it gives 404.
If the president stops stalking Akkun and starts interacting with him like she usually does with others she would be the best girl for him in my book the very least. I don't think Akkun and Sayaka would make a good couple and I really don't want him to end up with the Aho.
On another note, I'd really like to see more of the gyaru's friends
first if was good and fun. i'm even re-read first 3 volumes in digital license. then (~ from vol.5) it start to, well, degrade and when it turns into full-format chapters, it became boring and even annoying to read. stalker president - last thing that keeps my interest to this manga. think i will read it all, but mostly because i hate to drop titles...
Finished watching the anime. On what chapter should i start reading?
@GabrielH

Skipped chapters in the anime: 8, 9, 15, 16, 18, 20, 23, 26, 28, 30-33, 35-37, 39-41, 46, 47, 49, 51, 55, 59, 61, 69, 72-74, 76-86, 88-98, 100-...
Is so weird to go back and read the introduction of prez.
missing chapters: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21. Can some upload?
She should just keep drawing.
I'm pretty sure Yoshiko's original manga had a shot at that 3M yen.