Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
People that suddenly become handsome when they took off the glasses is myth. At least for me, when i took off my glasses, my tired eyes that appear and it's ugly. Unless you care enough to cover it with make up.

unless the glasses you usually use are that geeky 80s business grandpa glasses with absurdly thick wooden frame, in my experience most people will looks more bland when they take off their glasses.

Me

Fed-Kun's army
Hirotaka has my prescription. We are eye-brothers.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
in my case. I look retard w/o glasses

If you're really nearsighted, your eyes will look bigger when you take off your glasses. Usually an advantage for the 'nerdy girl' trope who turns into a stunner when she doffs her glasses and lets down her hair.

Mine look bigger (and they're small to start with), but as a guy large eyes are not as much of a 'signal'.

Fed-Kun's army
Good thing he didn't go into details as to why he easily knows it's her.
She might not find "you're short flat and pink" as flattering.

Hearing Narumi and the author trying to say "I don't have a glasses fetish" sounds like a flat out lie.

In High School there was this one girl that was so cute with glasses on had a secret crush on her. When she decided to ditch them for contacts she looked way different and I lost interest lol

Really thick coke-bottle glasses can distort the crap out of your face!. We just rarely ever see it in real life anymore because modern opticians strongly recommend their more nearsighted patients buy extra-thin "high-index" lenses unless absolutely necessary.
Unfortunately, the really high-index lenses cost at least $350... without frames..... :C

Aggregator gang
Ahh my heart is at peace now, getting away from "My Senpai is Annoying" to a proper couple making their relationship work.

Dex-chan lover
Optician that can sell glasses over a lunch break? Contacts they usually have home, but glasses are usually fabricated on order, no?

Users who are viewing this thread