Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo (?)

Dex-chan lover
I mean this was kinda cute, but the "oh no I am a girl now I am literally helpless" thing is kinda fucked up.

Women are weaker then men but not that much weaker, and it's due to testosterone effecting growth. What the hell.

Dex-chan lover
Eris-chan was the cutest character! I loved her character! My thoughts on this manga is a whole is that "It starts off strong but ends really weak". They could've done better.

Aggregator gang
@ Itsn it's partially the mental attitude. No matter what sex you are if your confused and anxious, and not feeling well you can't exert much strength. Also like you said testosterone helps fuel strength, and for someone who is flooded on a daily basis with a HUGE amount of estrogen, to the point where the only way to create testosterone is to get sexually excited, there's obviously going to be a lack of strength.

Not good at all, while the love interest is slowly becoming a girl, he(she) is technically a trap. I'll read it through to the end but the fact that so far its been a trapxfem rather then femxfem(Yuri tag) means that anybody looking for yuri will be at least a little disappointed or majorly disappointed

So disappointing i had already rated it low but after seeing the end im re-rating it even lower. absolutely terrible. I wouldn't be so salty about this if the tags weren't inaccurate.

Dex-chan lover
@DragonDick1998

What's so wrong with trapxfem?

Is it because you think since traps have penises they're disgusting? You people are a joke.

You think Yuri is pure, women are sacred, putting women on a high pedestal. All of you Yuri fanatics are just beta cuck simps imo.

@smolbaka
I never claimed Yuri to be pure but I think other guys are disgusting and i think futas are disgusting I hate dicks(including my own) but Yuri is supposed to be gxg if i was looking for bxg i wouldnt be searching for yuri. and i am placing nothing on a pedestal i am prioritizing my interests, and expressing my dissatisfaction when a story is not what i was expecting. also the genderswap tag was very misleading

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't know how the rating of such a manga is above 6 stars. It had a decent beginning but towards the middle to the end, it got really rubbish. It really is bad 😕. There are a handful of better gender-benders out there, do not waste your time on this one. That's my opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
That's it? MC doesn't resolve her phobia and her aversion to men probably increases more. Mikoto is still the exact same as the beginning. Nothing gets resolved with Eris and Maria is still abusive. How does this have a 7.21 rating?

Fed-Kun's army
So many people seem to hate this but it wasn't half bad

I'd recommend reading it, just think of it as some mindless fun and don't take it too seriously

Dex-chan lover
@DragonDick1998

Vaginas seem disgusting to me. There are disgusting dicks too. But there's nothing wrong pointing out some dudes have very pretty penises.

And I'm not even gay fyi. Be proud of your gender. I believe society has ingrained in men that we can't be positive towards ourselves or each other without being called a homo or "sexist".

It created a generation of boys who hate their own bodies. Some even now trans because of confusion and angst.

Users who are viewing this thread