Yuusha, Yamemasu

Seems to be no way to add alternate titles. The English title would be something like, "I Will Quit Being the Hero".

Dex-chan lover
First chapter ended without him even getting to the point how irritating!

Contributor
Is ok, follow, need more isekai, thanks for the translation. <3

Not much story about the "isekai" part other than the first page? If you removed the first page it would sound like he was born in that world.

...from what I can imagine so far, I'm guessing he wants to join the demons out of boredom.

Dex-chan lover
I remember this group uses Powerpoint to typeset all this. Of course would follow.

The First chapter was good not the standard isekai i like it .. i Hope for more ❤️

Dex-chan lover
There is promise here. No idea why it needed to be isekai.

Dex-chan lover
V7WB9C5.jpg

his reason is obvious

@greatninja3 Helck was a nice ride, I'm satisfied with the ending. There's no need to prolong the story to the point of ad nauseam.
For this manga, I kinda agree with the sentiment around here... It has a nice start and would be better without the isekai trope

Dex-chan lover
So i didn't realize that this is isekai until checked comment section and saw that 'Tokyo, June 2060' on first page. I mean there's a goblin-like demon here so i never thought it's not a fantasy world. What's the chance that this took place on far future where culture and technology regressed back due to demon invasion + discovery of magic?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, it was isekai? I never noticed.
And the reason for joining maou probably something intentionally stupid, but in reality just stupid. I don't have much hope.

This was an isekai? Wow I didn't know that it was until I read the comments. Well regarding the manga itself it was quite good for now, looking forward for more~

Double-page supporter
isekai?... i don't see any isekai-like in the first chapter... probably in the near future...

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't really seem like Isekai. I mean, I guess it looks like a KIND of isekai. There's a type where some aspect of another world spills over into ours, like the Devil is a part-timer. This seems to be that so far, that the demons invaded his world in the future. If it was another world, a church wouldn't be treated as a cultural heritage site. Then again, isekai authors never seem to realize all the strange modernisms. There was one that was built on the idea of the mc selling soap, not realizing that much of our ideas of hygiene were the result of advertising and the addition of antibiotics into everything. Author didn't even seem to get what soap actually is, that using so much fat like that should be expensive n the setting, or that we had soap for millenniums. Anyway, yea, that scene would be a dead give away that this takes place in the future(that, plus the fact that a demon was already shown to be in his world in the future at the start) but that's only true if you assume the author thought more about the world setting than how it relates to the mc's powers, which almost never happens in isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread