Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu

Good novel about a weak guy transported into a different world with only ability being S rank for every drop

I kinda don't like how they started it, a flash forward then a flash back, and no where even showing his drop rate ability? Maybe I'm being too nitpicky

Dex-chan lover
greatninja3, I think the point is that the world he went to has different rules than standard physics. It is likely that farming doesn't work in this world.
Think of the "Underworld" in the recent Sword Art Online books (unless you don't read them) and how there is literally a virtual world with real people living solely within it. The rules of that world may be artificial, but it can be argued that any of these worlds with gods have artificial and constructed rules.

I.e. You get plants from killing monsters that are spawned from nothing, therefore you cannot grow plants. (Same thing with livestock, but it begs the question how human is made if animal don't breed *bad English intentional).

Fed-Kun's army
Omg! Is this the shit novel about the world where even air is only a drop? Cuz man that was seriously a dumb fucking novel

Just imagine, a world where air isnt produce by plants, but by monster drops... Just think about it for a second

Contributor
Isekai + video games system = thrash
Add harem and it's even worse.

Contributor
isekai, vidya, harem, -nano desu, guns, cheat ability, loli mamoritai. This is peak autism folks.

Cool another shit Harem isekai with cheat ability (For fuck sake what is with isekai's and cheat abilities )

EDIT:fixed a spelling mistake thanks Eclipse01

Aggregator gang
That part where she keeps saying nano desu was pure cancer!!
Is there any significance in keeping that cringy word along with those weird onomatopeia like words they keep saying at the end of their sentences?

Double-page supporter
So when I'm killing stuff in MMOs and nothing drops, I now feel better that I'm contributing air to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread