Heartbroken Chocolatier

I remember this one and I really would like to read rest. The last update was in 2014

I'd like to see the rest of this too, there's too many open ends for it to be really completed.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird--I expected to hate this no matter how well done it was. It's just the kind of setup I really can't stand.
It sucked me in anyway. It's very good and I too want to see the rest.

oh boy the chapters being real long is pretty sweet good stuff huh

One of best josei manga
And best of Mizushiro Setona's
I really love this author, she always improved in each of her work.
Even if she had a problem in shoujo, her josei and seinen works better.

I highly recommend this, I even bought her new latest work which has been licensed in my country
titled "Sekai de Ichiban ore ga.." (I'm The World's most..)

Dex-chan lover
@goronyanpai: Whoa. I looked to see what else Mizushiro Setona had done, and I'm like "This is the same mangaka who used to do those shoujo with the weird chins?!" It's really quite a development, both in the art and sophistication; I actually didn't mind those old shoujo, they were clumsy but kind of nice, but this is like it's written by someone completely different.

Group Leader
Seeking a JP->EN or CH->EN translator so I can pump out future chapters. PM me!

I have digital raws of volume 3 and beyond!

@Purplelibraryguy lol her most famous is After School Nightmare which got licensed. It's wild how this one got no attention from international media. I think this series is MUCH better than her shoujo.

Group Leader
Hi everyone, sorry for the long wait.

I am waiting for my current TL to get back to me with the script. There is nothing I can do right now until I get translations in.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, i really tried to read this, but this MC is the king of all simps.
Does someone knows if he change his mind in the future?

@Dioss
i saw the raw but i can't judge the ending since i can't read japanese :( but i'm quite disturbed on page 186-187 of last volume (9). this volume has total 189 pages i guess, 191 total if you'll include maybe an author's note?

can you read a little japanese? i can send to you the page 186-187 because i don't know what is written there....

Fed-Kun's army
@sinbyeong No, i can't read japanese :(

But reading some spoilers its seems like he never forget her, so i'm dropping this manga, i can't read 42 chapters of pure simping.

EDIT:
nevermind, he does have an affair with Saeko in some point, but he is with another girl at the end.

@Dioss

yeah i think so, because in page 186-187, inside the chocolate shop, he is crying in front of chocolates and the monologue are written in japanese

Dex-chan lover
IMO, this manga is really not written for anyone who goes around using the expression "simp". It's, like, subtle and stuff.

Aggregator gang
For those wondering about if he ever stops being a "simp":
he eventually starts playing hard-to-get, which actually works

Users who are viewing this thread