Kainushi Juujin to Petto Joshikousei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

This is not cute. It is an interesting way to look at the kidnapping and selling of wild animals.

Meh, pretty good. A twist on things. As for morals or whatever, I lost those long ago.

Shit, this is adorable. You can tell me that it is about kidnapping or whatever but the precious feeling this owner (dog) has make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I wouldn’t say that this is kidnapping, per se. It seems to be an isekai situation, where someone from our world ended up in a parallel version where humanoid animals are the dominant and most intelligent species. Humans don’t seem to be seen as nearly as intelligent, so it makes it more like the original “Planet of the Apes”.

Dex-chan lover
How is this cute?
She lost her home, and in a strange place with a strange creature.
Also I feel like a furr... i mean, it's a bit weird.

I just hope I don’t become a furry. I’m ok with any other fetish, but I don’t want to cross that line.

Aggregator gang
I absolutely love this. This is a "when your pet-owner situation is swapped this is what happens" scenario. & I've even stumbled that one old animation movie that portrays humans as rich giant alien pets (might want to rewatch that again). You can find it on YouTube but I forgot the title. It's a slow burn & a little dreadful kinda plot that focuses on how we feel if we're truly powerless as we're only treated like living playthings.

Double-page supporter
Well then this a new for Isekai not that I’m complaining. It’s neither a low or a high.

Users who are viewing this thread