Author TheElusiveTaco
@Kind_Nesz

Sakamocchan will continue! I just recently got more files from the artist after a busy period (^_^;)
Response to your question: "The Skinny Girl and the Chubby Boy" displayed okay, though they took a while to load. "Pseudo Harem" occasionally looks screentoned too. It's more noticeable when there's a lot of black on the page. Happens in mangas you didn't translate such as Kaguya-sama and Dusk Maiden of Amnesia.

I'll just chalk it up to an old phone not handling the resolution of Tanaka-san well.
@TheElusiveTaco I was wondering why you seemed to drop the series "The Faceless Girl". I've recently gotten into translating and remembered this series was only translated to part 5 with a lot left untranslated, so I was going to use it as practice. Can you let me know if you have official dropped it or not, I don't want to take something that someone else is already doing even if its been on hold for too long.
@Darthskippy
The Faceless Girl was serialized in Japanese, and as a result I was not able to continue the translations by request of the artist :(

As such, I would ask that you respect the wishes of the artist, but I cannot stop you either ┐(´ー`)┌
@TheElusiveTaco This is really tough because I really want to know how the story continues but I don't want to make the creator angry. Do you know if they have any plans to properly translate it or not cause if they have even the slightest plan to then I can walk away from it and wait, but a lot of good series never get translated and that hurts. For now I'm going to step away from the idea and think on it.
@Darthskippy
I understand what you mean, believe me, I want nothing more than to be able to continue translating the series.

Do you know if they have any plans to properly translate it

I can't say, and neither can the artist really, as that would be up to the publisher unfortunately...