TheElusiveTaco

Seconding eli's comment: Thank you for working on a manga that would attract few readers (although perhaps the most discerning and empathetic ones out there). Those who prey on society's most helpless are, in my opinion, completely beyond the pale. This manga brings the horror and sociopathic scum that these outcast girls (usually through no fault of their own) have to face. As a vice squad policeman (a real "serve and protect" kind of policeman; not a commode spy) once told me, "After seeing what these bastards do to defenceless kids, I have to believe in Hell, or I wouldn't be able to sleep at night."

Is Chocolate confusion gonna have future translations anytime soon or is it dropped?

Group Leader
@mraddict
It's on hold until I can get someone (ideally with experience since each chapter is rather long) to clean/redraw and typeset it.
Being a novel adaptation, it also takes significantly longer to translate it compared to most of the other things I do, due to more difficult words and grammar (as well as myself not being at that level).

@migh
If Toruneko draws more, then yes!

@kris hey thanks for the reply back I appreciate the response! Yeah, just wanted to know its current status. Glad theres some update info atleast! Good luck man

Hi, thanks for your hard work! Are you planning to update yoshioka-san? Just recently found it and I'm loving it

Group Leader
@warhawktroop
Yes, there's a new part coming soon! However, updating that relies on having new parts to do, and they're not happening as often recently because Fukuchi-sensei is busy with their weekly serialization.
But I love their short manga like Yoshioka-san, so now that I'm getting back in the swing of things I'm hoping to get more of those done 😀

Folks at theElusiveTaco: Thanks for picking out some great manga to scanlate. I liked Nora to Zassou so much that I checked your page to find out your other titles, and fell in love with The Skinny Girl and the Chubby Boy. You really pick them well. (Also, the icing on the cake is your great grammar in the translations. That isn't a must, but, as the son of an English teacher, it makes the reading experience all that more pleasant.)

Group Leader
@Comadrin
Thank you for your kind words 😊
Nothing makes me happier than hearing that you've found joy in multiple series I translate!

As for the grammar, if you're ever in my Discord server, you can forward your thanks to Reversinator! He's the reason that my words read all good like 😉

Just another lurker saying thanks for what you do. I've read probably 80% of what you've translated. Congrats on the official translation.

Thank you for translating the manga. Do you mind if I ask that are you still translating the series My Classmate Tanaka-san is Super Scary?
Thank you

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating manga until now, the manga I like the most that you translate is Pseudo Harem, btw are you still translate Sakamocchan, the private tutor for shy kids ?

Double-page supporter
First, I love your releases and work. Lately I've been enjoying My Classmate Tanaka-san is Super Scary.

I just want to say that it's REALLY hard to read on my phone or Kindle. I have to zoom in a lot or the images have this screentone all over them. Something with the format or type of image file? I don't know, but it's really annoying and takes a while to load. (Loads in a grid fashion)

I checked the Kirei Cake upload of chapter 2, and the image looks fine on phone and Kindle.

I'll check your other releases too, but bingeing Tanaka-san has been hard.

EDIT: Your other releases don't have this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread