5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Seven Goodbyes ②

Fed-Kun's army
I think is about time, for Fuutarou to tell Nino who really kintarou is, she will find out for herself and is only going to make her hate him more..

and I wasn't expecting Itsuki to intrude?. A night rendezvousz is about to start.

It looks like Nino is hitting Itsuki on the second page, but its the other way around?

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix Is not like I've read the raws, I'm just speculating(just imagine how nino will rage when she finds out fuutarou lie), and the last page, I think you can theorize that they'll have a little late night date(fuutarou and itsuki).

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 40 is the most current chapter, both raw and translated.

I'm just preparing my soul for the Nino end. Damn that girl is stubborn.

Dex-chan lover
What were Nino thinking right then? Why did the fact that she lost her opposition team's members triggered her so much?

VIP
nino is really annoying ignorant asshole... what bother me from itsuki is her high ego and superiority complex, which really tooned down... she really is developed...

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious that Nino is acting so indignant and bitchy when she is the reason that Fuutarou is even still around after she fooled her father and conned him into thinking that they all passed.
Miku, Itsuki, Ichika, Yotsuba... none of them immediately tried to save/keep Fuutarou as their tutor. Now she's done a 180 and is actively trying to get rid of him to the point of getting into slap fights with her sisters and running away.

...The only thing that changed during that time that makes me think she would be okay with suddenly turning on Fuutarou... is the fact that there is an alternative. And isn't it interesting Nino mentioned rather having that alternative (which doesn't actually exist... since Kintarou is obviously Fuutarou) than him in this chapter? Oh... Fuutarou... please put this spoiled bitch in her place by crushing her dreams of a hot bad boy coming to take her away, only to pull off the wig and show her that the studying freak dragged her back to a tutoring session. Please, please show me that. Please.

Dex-chan lover
wish he woulda just told nino there aint no kintarou

also

why he turn into hitler

Dex-chan lover
ninos the kind of girl that just needs physical violence from a man before she'll submit to him
it can be a pain but you have to be understanding and give her what she needs

Users who are viewing this thread