BEASTARS - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - The Decision to Smile

Aggregator gang
I feel bad for the caiman...
Thank you Louis for throwing the phone away.

Dex-chan lover
Captivating. This manga continues being absolutely top quality.

Fed-Kun's army
Indeed its so rare for a manga to keep its intrigue to this level for a full 80 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Lord almighty these last three chapters were a roller-coaster. I'm so happy to be able to read more though, this carnivore herbivore relationship stuff is so damn complex and interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Man, even the side characters have super interesting and complex relationships. Just look at these past three chapters expanding on Bill and a nobody we didn't even know from the Drama Club, Juno and Haru and their thoughts and interactions without Legosi around, Louis and his lion friends who were just thugs when they first showed up.

This manga is so goddam good it hurts.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one wondering why the lion have a visible tattoo even though he's covered in fur?

VIP
author really know to made really well rounded character.... i am impressed...

Dex-chan lover
@Australis nope i also found that odd as all fuck, specially since in the chapter itself they show that they paint them over rather than tattoo them.

Dex-chan lover
@australis @doomroar maybe it is a bit of a mistranslation? he may just be keeping the ‘tattoo’ to remind himself of the experience, like Louis and the number 4 on his foot (which I think is also not a true ‘tattoo’). how it didn’t wash off after all this time? well... I don’t know.

Fed-Kun's army
@australis @doomroar @PTRB Depending on the hair, it's possible to see a tattoo even under fur, particularly if you hold the fur against the grain. Racing greyhounds and pedigreed show dogs often have tattoos for identification purposes, usually inside the ear or near where the hind leg meets the body.

There's definitely a bit of artistic license going on here, with the 'tattoo' coloring the ends of the fur, but I think it's reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn I'm starting to like Ibuki more and more

It would've been enough to block her number, no need to murder an innocent cellphone.

Remember kids, don't waste money for no reason.

Chapter 80: What happens to the caiman is the worst thing to happen so far, it's just sick. Why even include something like this, it really degrades what the manga has been so far

Dex-chan lover
@Calihan It is sick, but I disagree. It shows how herbivores do some of the gross shit between carnivores and herbivores, even if they don't have the same instinctual issues they have to fight, they too see some other species as nothing more than an object.

They didn't need to go for genitals specifically though, probably. Not wrong about that.

@Fari I meant the genitals specifically. Showing that herbivores can be are pieces of crap was obviously good. He could have just taken his legs, it would have fit the story just as well. There was no reason to make it heinous.

Dex-chan lover
Ibuki is pretty cool.
And the deer is going to the deep of the abyss.

Users who are viewing this thread