5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Seven Goodbyes ②

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that "the moon is beautiful tonight" thing an indirect way to confess in japanese or something like that? I remember reading about it somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when he's gonna actually tell nino he's kintarou

If I remember well, "tsuki" means Moon, so maybe it is a pun, like she is saying: "I-tsuki (moom/myself) beautiful tonight?"

Dex-chan lover
@kleiner
While the "tsuki" in Itsuki indeed means moon (her name is written 五月, which is literally "5 moon"), it would be very weird for a Japanese to say "I am beautiful". It just sounds way too arrogant.
Therefore, I believe the pun is unintentional.

Whoa, a very good chap. First of all, Miku is the best, but i love Nino too. Like Nino said in the past, to kick out him she would be hated from other sisters. I displeased for her because she loves truly the sisters. I think that she is a kind of tsundere and i think that she hide in her many feels that i hope to see soon. I think that fuutarou have to say her that he is kintarou or could become kintarou mode to do him come back home. Nino actually is borderline, onether step and she'll broke her heart. At last i would say that i very hate itsuki. She go away and go to fuutarou's house (like without money?With taxi?) . I'll know that at the end fuutarou marry itsuki because this manga are always the same, but i think that the other sisters are more characterized (miku and nino above all)

"Konya wa tsuki desu ka?"
Or today moon is beautiful is japanese phrase for............

Love Confession

Dex-chan lover
I really can NOT comprehend why someone would ship Nino.
Super annoying, Moody beyond reason, with a foul mouth. Not to mention she selfishly plays favorites as if having Kintaro over Fuutaro would have changed anything between her, him, and the sisters. There really isn't anything about her to like.

Dex-chan lover
@antares81 wow some guy likes nino she isnt a tsundere she is a bitch.

she said everything will be fix if the dude she likes tutor then instead basically who ever they place wether his good or not doesnt matter for nino she doesnt care unless it the guy she likes.

basically its one of those if i dont like him his a creep if his attractive then his a my prince bitch even stole the arm band without thinking.

thats just being a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread