Ageku no Hate no Kanon

Nice, but the female facial expressions look weird at times. Especially some of the smiles look strange.

Thank you so, so much for translating this manga!!! I was holding little hope that it would ever picked up, so I'm super grateful that you guys decided to do it!!! Kanon is such an interesting MC, I look forward to how her obsessive tendencies develop..

A little aside about the art style..somehow it looks like the cover and manga art are by different artists?? The faces are very different.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know how far the sci-fi part can go since 2 chapter and there is nothing yet. but the character already straight up boring

Double-page supporter
This MC is annoying asf, but she does have an interesting character I guess?

Double-page supporter
not really a Sci-Fi fan but the story so far is interesting so i'll keep reading it until it's finished or goes bad. Whatever comes first.

Aggregator gang
Went ahead and read the raws after the scanlations got me hooked, it's a really really interesting series. The characters are all horrible people but that doesn't make it any less fun.

I'd give it a psychological tag honestly.

Dex-chan lover
This is the best horror manga I've read in a while, there's nothing more terrifying than crazy people. I just wish we could know more of the aliens. :(

Users who are viewing this thread