Author Shokugeki no Soma
one-shot everyone? i'd like to read it, since i'm not really into the original series ending.
Ending is shit.
Was tuned in for this manga at the beginning but the exciting from the cooking from the first half suddenly went down.
i was so hyped for la dessert, but they ruined it too.
went from one of the best to one of the worst piles of shit ive ever read lol
Preserving for future generations:

So much potential for the story, plot, characters and world building. The last arc and ending completely went apeshit like Prison School
Last edited 2 mo ago by y_l.
What the hell happened? That final arc felt so rushed and underwhelming that they should have just ended before it. What a waste of a great series.
its amazing how quickly an above average cooking manga can become pure utter sh*t with the introduction of just one small aspect and the complete removal of one major aspect. if you got hooked on the first chapter because of the way the food looked and the extreme reaction that the characters had known as a foodgasm, i suggest you just stop right there and think of it as a oneshot. the food will become mainly seafood and the foodgasms will become just downright disturbing, and i don't mean sexy i mean hairy men disturbing.
LMAO, I just jumped from early chapters (60) to the last chapters after however much time has passed and first thing I see is Soma saying ("even though it triggered the stripping and bursting technique").
LOL what the Fuck went on on this Manga.
Good I didn't follow I guess.
The real tragedy is that Tosh sacrificed his time and talent on this utter garbage rather than making more amazing hentai.