Number Girl

Dex-chan lover
Besides the fact that's hilarous it's interesting to see how perfectly identical people living in the same environment will develop individuality.

So they're essentially the Misaka sisters as if they weren't created by Kamachi Kazuma? At least the clones genre is vast enough to produce a wide variety of jokes, so overlapping w/ jokes from other series is not super common. Still need to tread carefully though.

Group Leader
This is oddly hilarious. I had to stifle my laughter, but it actually got me to laugh out loud!

I'm quite enjoying the little glimpses into the science fiction of this world in the background.

Dex-chan lover
@Emerfirek
So they're essentially the Misaka sisters as if they weren't created by Kamachi Kazuma? At least the clones genre is vast enough to produce a wide variety of jokes, so overlapping w/ jokes from other series is not super common. Still need to tread carefully though.
"Ugh. this manga have that trait like my manga it must be a rip off of my manga" is what you mean ?
there is The doreamons, Like 3 decade ago

Group Leader
I hope you have been enjoying Number Girl. The scanlation of this manga will unfortunately go on a hiatus for the time being. Here are the first two volumes in the original Japanese.
Volume 1: https://mega.nz/#!ECJCEayL!921B4YH85A9_ku4juW33ELsvXv3VQXb_Hzxna7ZL7Es
Volume 2: https://mega.nz/#!EHZzVSxB!362_o_3dlJNladdZlPJXFG_gQrWuk2dRELO2mDbtA4U

Group Leader
If you have already read chapter 11.5, please view it again - the data page is now translated.

Dex-chan lover
Annoyingly entertaining, as expected of something made by Tanigawa-sensei.

The clone girls are such adorable a-holes.

Users who are viewing this thread