Atsumori-kun no Oyome-san (←Mitei)

Freakin' adored House of the Sun (Taiyou no Ie) by Taamo, so I'm simultaneously excited and anxious about this one.

...I honestly wouldn't call the mangaka's style/dialogue to ever be 'comedic' (even when it's meant to be), so I do have some doubts about that genre tag.

What isn't really clear in the description is that Nishiki actually already has a desire to further her education, and wants to leave the countryside. It's implied (at least in first chapter) that she's got the mindset of a girl who wants to be an independent career woman in the future - at the very least, she desires to be the one to make decisions about her life. I hope this remains true while the romantic plot develops and isn't abandoned or overshadowed.

Double-page supporter
Thank you Timeless scans for bringing this jewel to us undeserving peasants!!!

Hugs~

TAAMO! ❤
Lots of love.

I really like this instead the previous one. So far Taiyou no Ie still the best though.

I'm glad that the male lead, Atsumori, has short hair. He is handsome af. I don't like long hair guy that's why, because it's messy.

I hope the plot thickened. Let's see, I don't have a problem with it for now.

Dex-chan lover
She's definitely pushy... And innocent. I really want to rob her innocence.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this started out as an uncomfortably unhealthy relationship, but it's getting better? Maybe?

Yep this manga just gave me diabetes. Just a purely sweet story, I really enjoy the interactions between the two of them.

Group Leader
It took me 7 chapters to finally understand the title 🙃 I thought they meant the title itself was pending, not as in "atsumori's (pending) bride"
I'm a dumb.

I love Taamo sensei's works!You just cannot not love the adorable female lead. Instant follow!

Fed-Kun's army
Atsumori-kun's Bride-to-Be

https://kodanshacomics.com/series/atsumori-kuns-bride-to-be/

If anyone is interested

Users who are viewing this thread