Seraph of the End

Power Uploader
Ryuusei no Mafia's "scanlations" are actually official rips from Weekly Shonen Jump. I checked
So don't upload them.

Group Leader
how come this thing's got dropped and picked up again so many times?

Honestly really good manga, was reading it on another site and for some reason that site had like 100 chapters listed lol incredibly disappointed that there are actually only 73 out was so ready to binge it all the way. Can't wait to pick up more from here!

Dex-chan lover
This honestly seem pretty awesome but I'm not binging it until someone uploads the missing chapters. Down into Read Later Hell this manga goes~!

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

Missing chapters won't be uploaded on MangaDex. Many of them were not scanlated since the series is licensed by VIz, so if you want to read those you'll have to buy them or visit an aggregator.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this was licensed by Viz? I'll have to buy the translated ones sometime, thanks!

Edit: Thank you for scanlating the other chapters, scanlators~

Contributor
After binging it, my head hurts from trying to grasp this convoluted mess.

Guren 's side story is nice but that's it really. I actually feel sorry for Yuu seeing he is an actual victim of brain damages.

Fed-Kun's army
i wanna start reading but in the same time i'm still hoping for a next season and don't wanna spoil myself ;-;

It's been 4 months, Is there a reason we don't have past Chapter 75 here, there are (to my knowledge) 78 chapters done right now. Maybe more. Also what is with the sudden update of older chapters, were they not here before ? I read this on other sites normally.

Double-page supporter
probably because chapter 76-current can be read at the official english site.

damn after reading the comments, the missing chapters won't be uploaded. I don't know if I'm continuing this or not! 😭

After reading this mess of a story up to Chapter 79 did the author really not think any of this through past the chapter 41, and even that was a mess. Oh well it's a shame since it had a decent start but the longer it goes on it just gets more convoluted with each chapter. It really does feel like the author is just throwing shit on the wall an hopes something sticks. I shouldn't be surprised though, this has become common place in long running series these days and its a shame.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is super self egoistic and hypocrite lmao. He said the he values family but this is truly false. At one point he even risked the world to only save his own so called family. If you can stand this kind of MC go read this, at least the art is good. Oh btw, the cause of the world 'apocalypse' is because of Guren with the same reason as MC.

Users who are viewing this thread