Unable to login

Hey all, I can't seem to log into my account on my laptop. I've had this account since around the site was created, but this is the first time I have been completely stuck. I tried resetting my cookies, but that didn't solve the problem. I was going to reset my password, but there might be an error with the site. This is what I see when I tried to reset my password:

fvZywIV.png

You also see the same error for the captcha when you attempt to sign up a new account. The only reason I'm able to make a forum post is because I'm on my phone. Does anyone know what's going on?

UPDATE: Very weirdly, I can login through Microsoft Edge but not Chrome. Going to try and edit Chrome to figure out the issue...

UPDATE 2: Okay, I found out a solution. I don't know if this is the solution, but it is a solution. After quickly checking the Discord server, I saw that the domain should end in .org, not .com. I don't think I ever knew that, or was ever informed of that. Either way, I'm logged back in, so hopefully if anyone else runs into this specific issue, they can try this solution.

(old version)about three weeks ago i logged out so i can log in a different city but it would not accept my password so i tried resetting it. i can then login? but it does not reflect that i am logged in(no profiles, settings, options, forum,etc). just today browsing saw this beta checked it out and i'm already logged in??? so just fyi to others who cant log in since i still cant login to the old version!(if someone can post this in the old version)

@Baldog, the beta and old version forum are the same, just different theme.

Have you tried (and if you have, try once more):
[*] Clear all mangadex cookies from all time (make sure it's not set to only past hour etc).
[*] Check that you are on https://mangadex.org/ before you try to reset or log in. .org

Users who are viewing this thread