Magazine pages/Sort manga by magazine

Group Leader
It would be cool if you could sort manga by which magazine they're serialized in and so find similar stuff to read. The average reader of scanlation wouldn't know that One Piece, Boku no Hero Academia, Tokyo Ghoul, Shokugeki no Souma and Black Clover are all published in Weekly Young Jump, but chances are that if s/he likes one of the above, they'd like the rest too.

For the magazine page itself, some primary info like:
[ul][li]Initial issue date
[li]Final issue date (if applicable)
[li]Frequency of publication
[li]Authors they publish
[li]Company
[li]Demographic
[li]Official website
[li]Sample issue cover
[li]Sortable list of series[/ul]Some manga move from one magazine to another, either because the magazine is being discontinued or other internal issues, but hopefully this shouldn't be an issue if this is implemented like a tag system (of course, I say this knowing nothing about coding). Anyway, hope this is something that can be considered ?

VIP
I think this would be nice too.

Some of the anthologies uploaded here such as Josou Shounen, Tsubomi, and Hirari should really be thought of magazines/issues anyway. Although it's true that these ones here contain mostly one-shots, sometimes they have continuations as well. For example, Hatsu Kokuhaku was originally published in various issues of Josou Shounen, and then later collected into a self-contained 8-chapter volume.

So, it'd be nice if these were cataloged as magazines instead of anthologies, because that makes more sense to me.

[2018-07-01] Edit: See also #10227: Publication Date

Asd

Also think this is a good idea, would be nice to sort thru magazine or see how many title yo read in a single magazine. Also would be a good way to discover other titles in a magazine you like.

Users who are viewing this thread