Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 6 Ch. 596 - Straight to a Minefield

Double-page supporter
Just join Xavier's school for gifted youngsters.

Group Leader
Real life psychology is shit and the shit that the students have to go through is well, in my honest opinion very un-fitting for the professional role, which probably explains why they aren't good. Maybe Australia isn't doing it right.

Group Leader
The two best professions for Nakano are any kind of psychiatric discipline, or magic. She would be the ultimate mentalist because she's actually able to do what those performers claim to be able to do.

Next chapter might be about Toda completely believing what Mana is saying and showing some interesting reaction. I could be wrong though.

Dex-chan lover
The best part of this strip is realizing that the little glow lines around Mana are in color...so either her or Aya is actually imagining the little manga effects around her.

@Esper She could also be a pretty badass investigator/detective, since she would immediately be able to determine if someone were guilty or innocent and figure out where they had holes in their alibi or where they hid evidence. Kind of like a "real" version of the TV show "The Mentalist" crossed with the TV show "The Medium". ?

Nakano would probably be best suited to the field of social psychology. She would have a considerable leg up in trying to devise social psychology tests that expose people's hidden beliefs (like implicit association tests) since she would be able to see the ground truth that other researchers wouldn't, which would make it much easier for her results to replicate. I don't know how much her powers would help her in other areas of psychology or sociology, since even if she can read people's thoughts, she doesn't necessarily understand why people feel the way they do or how their brains arrive at the thoughts they have.

Dex-chan lover
m5r7cPO.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She's not a croissant, she's croissant-shaped dynamite!

Users who are viewing this thread