Author One-Punch Man
Силён Технорыцарь герой s класса 9 ранга ?
@MangaField the story is good too, you just don't fully enjoy it yet ?
@MangaField just take a look in webcomic OPM isnt only looks but story too
@marcelinox1

Nobody cared for the webcomic, until Murata‘s manga came along.
Ma quanto è forte Drive Knight?? ?
Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like Murata made the chance of DK being bad stronger than the original One comic.
When everything DK said is true is clear he was fishing for answers from one of the tops of the hero Org, making cyborg eye think MK is the real mechanic threat, his undercover trip could have been to find Bufoy mecha and hack it himself.
I guess that Genos dynamic entry was unexpected, let's say DK plan was to escape alone with the manager or save him someway and gain more trust.
Plus...DK have the same eye style of the machine Gods, a dead giveaway from years ago.
What if DK and MK are both working together for the "Organization"? MK might be acting shady on purpose so that DK can use him as a scapegoat to gather information.
what happened to the dead body of Nyan Cat? why did it disappear in the last few panels?
@wompWomp: You most likely already read the latest chapter now, but to answer your question
New chapter today (possibly) Bois!
I like how those covers were divided into 3 parts
man i wonder if saitama has an “ulitame snap” move to just obliterate enemies.
So does that page at the end of chapter 122 mean that updates on mangadex will become more infrequent for OPM?
I think it won't be posted to reddit instead of mangadex, mangadex said they currently have no problem with the takedown, I think