Author One-Punch Man
missing ch84
ch85 got several page messed
ch86 even more
@TheDefend Ch. 84 is 138 pages and is still uploading (have it open in another tab). The pages are messed up because they are jpg. The site developer is working on it.
I'm looking at the last chapter and, at the time of writing, the pages are out of order. Uploader needs to zero-pad the image titles (like 01, 02).
@0x00019913 Ah my mistake. Rectifying now.
Is the order of the pages messed up?
@das381 Cool beans.
@Zotar8 Which pages seem messed up and on which chapters?
I started at Chapter 75 and read three of them and stopped because I was annoyed by the discontinuity. I'm not sure now since they're all gone now.
To everybody looking for One Punch Man Chapter 84: It won't be uploaded to this site until the upload limit gets increased. I have already contacted the administrator. Sorry :(
@Zotar8 I am going back and hand-fixing them. It is a painstaking process but I am happy to do it.
@das381 So just to confirm there IS something wrong with the order right? I'm not insane? Haha.
@Zotar8 Yes there is. I'm not quite sure what happened but I am fixing it... Slowly...
Holo
Administrator
Dump them all on the ftp, I'll take care of it!
@Holo I can't dump them because there is something wrong with the actual files. I am hand-fixing them. I have placed Chapter 84 on the FTP so please add that.
@das381 Great work here! Love the determination. I have the full series back at home. If you've fixed half of it or something, I could help out with the remaining half? But if you want this to be your own project, that is fair enough! Good luck either way :)
@sm16514 When you say you have the full series, what do you mean? Do you have a digital copy or a physical copy?
@das381 I meant digital series on my computer; png format.
@sm16514 Check your mail.
For chapter 84, @das381, have you considered splitting it into two parts?
@xyzzy No. The administrator has said he will migrate from the FTP later.