SquigglesJP

SquigglesJP

Now that Hachi Ichi is finished is there any chance you could pick up Sense?
https://mangadex.org/manga/4421/sense

cheers

Fed-Kun's army
I need moar Idol na Kanojo to Wotaku na Boku to. Is vol3 out? Plz translate it faster!

Group Leader
Will you also translate the web comics of Hakase no Kimagure Homunculus?
RAWS: http://ganma.jp/Homunculus

Double-page supporter
There use to be a YT that I watched when I was younger that had a character named squiggles (dunno if they were spelled the same though...) :eek:

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Just wanted to thank you guys for resurrecting Tenba Cheerleaders. Such a cute, nostalgic story!

Dex-chan lover
Hey Squiggles. I bought the Atelier game in a moment of weakness, it's the cutest shit I've played so far. :3

Is there any chance you are still going to upload the final 5 chapters of ' I'm a NEET and My Elder Sister is Perverted' and thanks for all the other work you do. I have read several of your translated series and enjoy them all.

You is such an awesome man, so many work done, I will suck you off, if I ever get to South Korea ^-^

Dex-chan lover
Hey do you guys have remaining raws for "I'm a NEET and My Elder Sister is Perverted " there are only 4 chapters left to translate but it seems that LittleDaoist made a break or so.

Dex-chan lover
Is there some scanlation purge going on on Wordpress? You gonna get a new website?

Get so many laughs at the end of chapters that I couldn't throw out a 'Thank you for your effort and quality and laughs.' Keep it up, ya'll are awesome

@SquigglesJP I love how interactive you are like how you ask questions and actually read/reply to them. That and also I have loved each of your scanlated series so far(mainly yuri ones😛 but others too) so I just had to say you’ve got good taste. The main point is thank you for the good work and actual translations that make sense without having to read it multiple times 🙇 ありがとう ございます

Power Uploader
@Coolhunter Dayum. Thank you for reading too! Can't do it without the authors and you guys !

@Lux @Shindeku sorry for the late reply! I don't think so unless I can conquer the fear and feels it gives me! Should I give it a try again? the yandere level is pretty... high xD

@Zhou sorry for the late reply! I've made a new site ( you might've known by now ). For now I'm just going to post random stuffs that I find interesting xD

@foxxboxx You're welcome!

@Quarterdane Does changing to long strip and fit to width helps?

Users who are viewing this thread