Onideka!

Dex-chan lover
This finally back. the art nailed the massive view. feel it very big and impact.

Fed-Kun's army
man that new chapter really sent me to "feels" city...... almost cried

Fed-Kun's army
also this manga needs a new description so that we can tell that Takezou is the main protagonist

_S_

Contributor
added a line to desc. to hopefully improve its accuracy in relation to the story.

"NOTE: There is no chapter 13."
Why? Is there a deep story about this like kidnapped by aliens?

I tried really hard till 16 chapters. I really cant handle this manga, such bad writing cant stand no more.

Dex-chan lover
Did the author simply skip the number 13 in the chapter numbering?

Fed-Kun's army
@aoitenshi
Do you think you could also finish the rest of Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Chapter 13 probably reveal all the aliens plot so that is why the author decide to skip it.

I don't like the way people(all those random characters) act in this manga sometime, It doesn't seem realistic to me for example
the whole country have the same motivation as the giant, president sending nuke like it nothing, people cheering giant instead of running away(A lot of people die because of the fight but the manga didn't focus to this part at much) and society reaction to the incident.

but I do like every main and support characters even the 2 reporter guy and the soldier.

Dex-chan lover
There is no chapter 13 in the original released on purpose. or lack of raw, translation ?

Will our protagonists ever progress their romance in this terrible story of dull and lacking? Find out in Chapter 60 - Axed Ending.

Group Leader
Good premise, bad execution. Basically 50% of what you expect would happen in this manga, won’t.

Dreadnought Girl did the same thing and was so much better, the lesson is that you shouldnt try to fix what already works.

I like it for the most part, but after the China fight the series starts goes off the rails. Definitely feels like a lot interesting ideas were setup after china, and then the series was cancelled and tried to tie everything up way too quickly. The early chapters were really fun though.

Annoying giant Mary Sue. I know it's the point of the manga but that doesn't make it less infuriating.

Users who are viewing this thread