Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Ikusa Otome

Fed-Kun's army
The anime adaption of this is coming out soon I can't wait for it

Power Uploader
@Wolvenworks, we have 2 chapter with indonesian translation here
Screenshot_14.jpg

For a minute there, I had Battle Realm vibes when it said "Wolf Clan Patriarch" lol

Fed-Kun's army
There are 16 raw chapters out there and an anime adaption coming up, I wonder why it isn't being translated?

Dex-chan lover
@ryoken ah so. i have lang filters on to just english. had read too much indo-translated mangas back then to absolutely hate it. it just feels wrong to me when i have to read it in indo instead of eng

Aggregator gang
No English translation but at least the anime is getting a simuldub by Funimation so all is well...

Dex-chan lover
Nice cover baited me and now I hope for some lewd stuff. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
Wow, what a troll ending, I wanna slap this author across the face now, but I'm not above the seductive lure of PLOT, so I'm in!

Aggregator gang
I feel like I'm missing a back story to this chapter. Ain't that how isekais usually start.

*cue prologue*
"You might be wondering why I'm in this situation" or something like, "I was a normal kid just a few hours ago-" or the cliched, "Ugh, I died - and now I'm alive in another world! And this, kids, is how I met your mother".

Group Leader
YES, BECAUSE NONE OF US ISEKAI NUTJOBS KNOWS WHAT A PATRIARCH IS. We definitely haven't read Mad Snail's garbagio 5000 times.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who read the original material, I just hope that the manga didn't messed up like the anime does. Even though it is just mediocre at best, but the war in the original material is exciting enough. Unlike in the anime where the war scene is soooooo shallow.

Group Leader
This is dumb. Patriarch is by definition, male. Where the actual faq did that table come from?

Users who are viewing this thread