Enami-kun wa Ikiru no ga tsurai

BCS

Dex-chan lover
We all know how is that going to end.

Dex-chan lover
Wish I had so many grills in my Uni courses, except for the 2 ethics electives i took there usually a maximum of 3-4 girls per class lol (not counting big lecture halls)

This is like reverse Komi-san. Guy with a disorder followed by girl who 'wants to get him' but in order to bully him.

Contributor
Strong, strong start. Really interested in this one, concept is top notch. Hopefully it doesn't devolve into "30 consecutive misunderstandings from both parties" like how some rom-coms do.

Dex-chan lover
Another wish fulfillment loner-buli story? Count me in.

Oh, yeah i took both media design and literature department years ago, and the girls to guys ratio in this manga is pretty spot on. Literature got way too many girls with only 7 males on my year, while design got 10ish girls. Being a shy loner in literature dep is hell.

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha
Literature got way too many girls with only 7 males on my year
Exact same number of males as I had over in the physics department. But that's out of eight people total in my graduating class, so it's more like the opposite situation.
Now that's hell for shy loners. There's no such thing as keeping a low profile when you have so few classmates.

Users who are viewing this thread