Alice in Hell

Dex-chan lover
God, I remember this series. I wonder if anyone will decide to translate it again?

Or rather, Illuminati plz.

Dex-chan lover
I Wouldn’t bet on illuminati to pick it up again. Thee’s Been no sign of life there for 2 years now.

Contributor
I remember there was someone in the Batoto comments for this series like a year ago now saying he was on it and would get the rest of the series done. I guess he vanished. :(

Group Leader
You can read an explanatory note about the last two years absence from Illuminati Manga here:

http://www.illuminati-manga.com/?p=32014

Fri

Aggregator gang
Hell, yeah it's continued. Long live Area A's Sandlot Baseball Enthusiast Pokies!

Thanks, scanlators!

@BCS Completed M-Magnificient world has 6 volumes and around 7-8 chapters in each volume, so I'd guess around 43-45 chapters in total, but I don't know for sure.

Group Leader
After reading the most recent chapters, I realize the "Alice" in Alice in Hell is actually referring to Shuu himself, since he was the "Alice" in his father's gang. Kinda makes me have the feels ;n;

After reading the most recent chapters, I realize the "Alice" in Alice in Hell is actually referring to Shuu himself, since he was the "Alice" in his father's gang. Kinda makes me have the feels ;n;

Translator here. The Alice in Hell thing is actually a bit of a mistranslation and gets a direct reference somewhere in volume 5, when the doll Alice is referred to as "Alice from Hell" (or doll from hell, I don't remember exactly which) which would have been a more accurate translation of the title in my opinion.

Group Leader
Translator here. The Alice in Hell thing is actually a bit of a mistranslation and gets a direct reference somewhere in volume 5, when the doll Alice is referred to as "Alice from Hell" (or doll from hell, I don't remember exactly which) which would have been a more accurate translation of the title in my opinion.
Ah, having it be "Alice from Hell" and not "Alice in Hell" does give it a very different connotation.

Users who are viewing this thread