Author procrastination translations
Thank you so much for translating and sharing Otome Game no Hametsu Flag manga!
Thanks so much for translating Otome Game and The Vengeful White Cat!
Thank you for picking up "The White Cat That Swore Vengeance Was Just Lazing on the Dragon King's Lap" to translate.
Also thank you for bringing us Bakarina.
Thanks guys! :)
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING IM IN LOVE WITH BOTH Otome Game and The Vengeful White Cat!!!! ITS THE BEST !! im soo grateful for you guys these two manga brings me happiness !!!!! i look forward to the next chapters , ill be waiting with love ..THANK YOU AGAIN
Thx for translating Otome Game haha
:D tyvm gr8 work
Really enjoying The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap, thanks so much for all your hard work translating it.
Thank you for the translation
It's really fun reading The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap.
So plz don't aband this series.plz.
you guys have some of the best quality work ive read. helllll yeh. plz keep it up
keep up the good work. almost time for more Hametsu Flag can't wait.
Thank you for VengéCat! I shall keep HFlag on my radar in your honor.
You do a wonderful job translating. Thank you for the great stories you've helped bring us.
The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap

Will we be getting more soon? I hope so.
Thank you for your hard work in translating these! I love the stories you have picked to translate
@eustacescrubb Will you still continuing the white cat series?
I am loving all the work you are doing and am hoping that I can help even if it is just a small amount. I found some raw for OTOME GAME NO HAMETSU FLAG SHIKA NAI AKUYAKU REIJOU NI TENSEI SHITE SHIMATTA... - RAW, and i hope this helps.

https://loveheaven.net/manga-otome-game-no-hametsu-flag-shika-nai-akuyaku-reijou-ni-tensei-shite-shimatta-raw.html

@eustacescrubb