Horimiya

Fed-Kun's army
Well, we ARE still in a transitional stage after Batoto imploded. There's probably a lot of tweaking under the hood to do.

I like the reader. Is it just me or is it faster than batoto? I still miss a few functions like quoting and such but mangadex is still in its infancy. Chapter 3 seems to be a copy of chapter 2 and the real chapter 3 is therefore missing.

It's faster after they implemented the image pre-loading Monday, before that it felt like it was a lot slower than bato.

Preloading made it a lot faster, but I'd like a fit-view option, so I don't have to scroll larger scans.

Dex-chan lover
@Poyjo--This is a pretty funny manga, but for current comedy manga I'd have to give the nod to either Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun or that one where all the girls have to wear masks at school--the MC girl is a horse, and there's one who's a microwave oven etc. Dang, can anyone remember what that one's called?

Group Leader
@Purplelibraryguy Pretty sure you're referring to AFO Guard? I enjoyed the comedy of that one too, Cafe Scans completed the scanlation of it at the end of October. For some reason, I always remember the name... well as Afro Guard.... ^^:;;;;;

Fed-Kun's army
Has the author said anything about Hori's stew recipe before? It looks so good, I'd love to try making it.

I'm curious if Horimiya has any unique content not present in Hori-san to Miyamura-kun. And I don't mean "the same scene but more/less" or "a small bit tying in one or more scenes together", but like whole scenes and mini-plots not present in the original webcomic.

Would anyone here know that?

TSP

Group Leader
@vaia Missing c57 has now been uploaded, thanks for the ping Robo!

Group Leader
@super_xiaoxiao
I don't think anyone is russian to upload it. Pretty sure they're stalin that part of the scanlations.

Group Leader
@Aretheus
It's 3 teaspoons of masochism, 2 teaspoons of necessity of domestic abuse, and 5 teaspoons of "nice guys finish last."

Users who are viewing this thread