Author Nanoka no Kare
Moral of the story is that high schoolers shouldn't date middle schoolers lol. Anyways, I thought it had a decent plot however as the chapters went on, the characters are too stupid for me to enjoy, the girl doesn't speak her mind and it's fucking infuriating, the middle schooler is so childish , and the ex bf can choke ?? I don't reccomend this manga if you get annoyed easily by stupid cliche character tropes
dude the boyfriend is such a fucking pussy. SAY U FUCKIGN BITCH TALK U GOT A MOUTH BITCH TALK TALK TALK STOP BEING A LIL BITCH
I WARN Y'ALL , DONT READ THIS ! i already see the last chapter , this was last until 83 chapter and its FREAKING OVER DRAMATIC AND PYSCHO! everything about this i hate it. its shorten my life???
LISTEN TO EVERYONE BEFORE ME DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DON'T READ THIS. Unless you're super M and can deal with the stupid drama mess that is this story.

edit: ok since I got pinged below by jak, uhhh yeah maybe i was harsh but this manga was really, really not for me. DO read in mind that it's SUPER dramatic though and opinions can differ, but i couldnt stand anyone in the manga ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited 8 mo ago by airuos.
Listen everyone, read for yourselves and don't just listen to @mamuraxx & @airuos.
I've read this and I can confirm that this manga is actual trash.

Everyone is an idiot, especially the MC.
I read it myself but honestly the plot is really stupid.
It's quite good, actually, just kinda cotradictory. Its delivery is a total mess.
This will be good if the character is try to act mature and straight thinking.
Not only drama, this is too tragic and...childish.

The protagonist is older but she is so..ugh, I feel bad for both of them.
(10)-31 chapters in) Good art style + Love the lead & love rivals and their interaction ah so good (Over dramatized at times but I can't hate it)

EDIT: Now looking at the comments... uhh okay... But I'm the type to like that type of shit so... All well I guess?
@GruntZone360
Over dramatized at times

Uhh, fyi, it is not at times anymore.
I have read till the last chapter on otakumole, and and... I'm so speechless. I can't deny how surprised I am. So that's why I said something like that below.

The word "stupid" is right to describe the storyline.
I agree with you at some points, what I like from this manga is the author tries to make something different.
If someone wants to look for a manga which has a process instead of being overly fantasizing, this can get out of that zone. Because relationships aren't always as easy and sweet as we expect.

On the other side, I have a solid reason why I don't like the main character. This is still good in the first cour, but after that, oh no no no..
Rivalry is good, but more rational will be better. She is so.. well, I even prefer bi*ch from other series.
Nanoka is like 2nd Yuki from Vampire Knight but much worse than that. She felt pain, her innocent side made me want to flick her head, she played with their hearts and because of that I was sorry for both of them.

There is a limit to how inconsistent someone can be. The delivery should be better.
If someone tells me, "that means the author managed to make the reader feel the emotions in it". Oh darling, Idc.
I kinda understand how someone before me feels, she is right. But, I don't mean to influence you, it's up to you.
Last edited 8 mo ago by goronyanpai.
@goronyanpai
Who does she end up with? (And I can see your point if it continues to be excessive)
@GruntZone360
Last edited 1 mo ago by goronyanpai.
To add onto Goronyanpai's spoiler

I wouldn't recommend it for a read. All the guys get screwed over. MAJOR spoilers.
@Tammy
Thank you for your correction!

That's why I feel sorry for all the guys. Lol.
Welp. Time to drop this.
I've got an even worse impression than the previous one now....
@Tammy, it's that bad huh?? holy fudge. well, this is one of the times where I actually appreciates spoilers, thank you :) dropping this manga right now.
@WoodyCyber If you think Chiyo is exasperating and irritating, compared to Nanoka, she's a mere, bumbling amateur. This is one of the very worst series ever, and I made the unfortunate decision to read it on otakumole where it's been translated for almost 2 years now.
if you're gonna read this trying to find something that isnt exactly like the stereotypes of bad shoujo look somewhere else. the main character is the biggest doormat on the planet, and the amount of things this MC does to actively continue this drama is completely avoidable.
Absolute horse crap. The characters are really ridiculous and if I continue to read this, I might shoot myself in the face.
I used to thought this manga was cute since the FL took the initiative to confess and the ML was super cute as well. Then the whole ass manga took a LEFT turn and things went south. I’ve read some spoilers and I don’t think I can read any further lmao