Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 9 Ch. 40 - Relations With Yuurazania

That poor little Kobold, left to take care of the transactions. Definitely looking forward to what the Anime will be showing off.

Aggregator gang
Month in and month out this series does everything it needs to to stay up as one of my favorite isekais. Thanks for the release Shurim.

Dex-chan lover
Politics and diplomacy. This manga is truly utilizing the isekai genre to its fullest. Great chapter.

Double-page supporter
"WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS!" *holds random force of ultimate destruction*

?

That was great!

Contributor
I don’t remember this alcoholic lamia in the novel, but I like her.

I'm assuming the changes are from the LN since in the WN, Trayni doesn't appear til AFTER the Orc Lord incident, not before. Either way, I'm cool with these changes as they build out more of the world and it's cast.

This isekai is definitely one of the best out there. It's action-packed yet fluffy at the same time!

@redmikan

I know right? That's one of the things that sells it to me. The other is just how much it feels like this actually FEELS like a videogame from Nippon Ichi in the same vein as Disgaea or Makai Kingdom and how Rimuru is self-aware about that fact.

Dex-chan lover
Gobuta gets a single panel and still manages to steal the show.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato
I think she's supposed to be a Chinese dragon, or Ryuu from Monster Girl Encyclopedia, judging by the fact she has horns/antlers. Plus, she's a boozer. That's a dragon trope.

Dex-chan lover
With the anime there are going to some changes thing's being left out or put in hopefully it comes out great

@ultraleaf

Most likely(hopefully) they add stuff from the LN's because judging from the released pictures, it seems they want to make it to the Orc Lord event since Gabil was shown in the group shot and there's a picture of Rimuru wearing his second outfit. If it's only the manga stuff, it feels like it'll be too quick and too few episodes. Adding stuff from the LN will thicken things up.

Group Leader
Reminds me of something I was reading: a report on the energy split from a fractured turbine disk. The investigator out of curiousity calculated the 90kg piece flinging at about 800 m/s (determined from the rotation speed) had an equivalent energy of about a mars bar. So maybe all rirumu is doing is converting that energy back into food mass and stores it that way :p

Users who are viewing this thread