5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Seven Goodbyes ①

Group Leader
Noice, finally someone stepped in to stop her bullshit.
Can't wait for next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
We need more of that extra edited page. I vote for at least one every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
She deserved that one. Acting like a spoiled, bratty bitch all the time and I'm happy Miku put a stop to her bullshit. Since there are no parents to set her straight every once in a while one of her sisters has to do it.

Dex-chan lover
>Miku put a stop to her bullshit.

Thats a funny way to type Itsuki who did it because she cannot stand hard work going to waste (as she recognized that he did worked hard and did not deserved that) and Miku was the one that cornered Nino to begin, in fact even before Itsuki told us directly that Miku and Nino tend to butt heads and we saw that before.

Also for the ones complaining about Nino, right from the start she was against Fuutarou being their tutor and I guess anyone else being their tutor, she been very defensive of her family from the start, Nino behavior been mostly a reaction to Miku taking Fuutarou over her and the fact is, Nino is family ... Fuutarou is not, having her sister taking a stranger side over her is going to hurt her and in case anyone forgot, they are 15, you should not expect maturity, they are all brats.

VIP
ye, itsuki maybe annoying at times, but she is very fair, unlike nino who just being asshole... that slap was satisfying indeed....

>try to explain nino antics

still not an excuse to being asshol, for fuutarou who just doing his job... it was already more than he paid for to caring those immature kids... it's not fuutarou fault if any nino siblings fall for him, as we see he is not even trying to do so... i don't expect maturity, i just disliking people for being an asshole...

Oh snap, I really though Miku would have laid the smack down first, given she was the first girl to fall in love and she's best girl. And now Itsuki is looking to join the rankings.
Other good news, this is getting officially licensed by Kodansha in June.

Users who are viewing this thread