Orient

Well, then. The premise is pretty standard shounen fare but hot damn Ohtaka knows how to produce some real fantastic art.

Also, uhh, did anyone else get a particularly Shaman King vibe from some of the frames?

Dex-chan lover
Well there is something Shaman King-like in it. This has some nice potential here.

Just a note to everyone reading the first chapter:
You might want to check out sense-scans/jaiminisbox scanlation of this, they give out explanations to the translations which I think are quite interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
So a crazy take on 2 of japan's most famous samurai.

I'll read it for the hell of it.

Really promising manga reminiscent of Bayonetta, Asura's Wrath and DMC. Heavily recommended if you enjoy epic battles.

Eccentric. Sengoku in a modern style.
Good battle but I think I'm gonna drop this after 6 chapters.

I dont like how they treated him like he's weak when Mushashi completely strong and almost overpowered the Kishin with just his power . The only thing that fail him is his tool durability , if his tool were good enough at very least he could've dealt the final blow .

Takeda only get to deal the final blow to the core , also from the chapter we can see that Takeda have absorbed Kishin power in the past , which is one of the reason why they are strong enough . But that also point out how strong our MC is because he can beat the Kishin solo even without absorbing Kishin power before. Even after that , they said our MC is weak. stfu

I'm salty for how they treated him. At very least , our MC aware of his strength and accomplishment and how this people is just taking over of all his glory .
I swear just from this 6 chapter , I already think that Musashi is stronger than Takeda

This manga is so much like Magi
The MC and his best friend
Even that jerk guy
Its a carbon copy of magi
And since i loved magi, imma read the hell out of this

one thing that i love from Shinobu Ohtaka-sensei's work is his style to draw always amaze me. this series even have better weapons than MAGI!!!!!

Contributor
For those wondering what's new girl's haircolor
DlK0Q4iU8AEDZn9.jpg:orig

Users who are viewing this thread